517 E 6th StUNIT 1, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 3/1/13: $430,600
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,114 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $430,600
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow285
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1999
- Parcel #W:07 P:02213 S:002
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59211623
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$453,443||$431K – $481K||-$592||$407||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,686/mo||$2.1K – $3.2K/mo||-$40||$2.41||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 2.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 517 E 6th Street UNIT 1
- Unit 2$538K22.51,244
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Perry K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005