517 James Ct UNIT D, Glendale Heights, IL 601393 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Available immediately, please call Dori at 630-247-1348 to schedule a showing.
Located minutes from 355, Glen Ellyn train station, shopping and entertainment this all-brick, end unit townhome has many new features. New energy-efficient front door and newer windows. Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout the home and both the half and full baths are completely remodeled. Entire home has been freshly painted. New roof completed 2 weeks ago.
Home has 3 nice-sized bedrooms and one full bathroom upstairs. The main floor has a living room, half bath and large eat-in kitchen with all new Frigidaire appliances. The kitchen has a backdoor which opens to the private yard and patio. The basement is full, finished and comes with washer and dryer. Water heater was replaced less than 2 years ago. Bonus family room or office is also in the basement . Home includes a 2-car parking spot right outside your door.
Rent includes HOA fees, front yard maintanance and trash collection. Month and half deposit required in addition to first month's rent. Pets require additional non-refundable depot. Subject to application approval. $35 application fee per applicant applies, which will be refunded upon acceptance into the property.
Near Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Carol Stream, Lombard, Bloomingdale, Roselle, Winfield
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $80,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 306 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0235310066
- Zillow Home ID: 4392372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 517 James Court UNIT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60139, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% higher than in Glendale Heights, and 246.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60139 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60139 home values.
- 517 James Ct UNIT C Glendale Heights, IL$94K31.51,224
- 517 James Ct UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL$136K31.51,224
- 517 James Ct UNIT A Glendale Heights, IL$103K31.51,224
- 511 James Ct UNIT D Glendale Heights, IL$93K31.51,224
- 511 James Ct UNIT C Glendale Heights, IL$137K31.51,224
- 511 James Ct UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL$88K31.51,224
- 521 James Ct UNIT D Glendale Heights, IL$102K31.51,224
- 521 James Ct UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL$98K31.51,224
- 521 James Ct UNIT C Glendale Heights, IL$98K31.51,224
- 511 James Ct UNIT A Glendale Heights, IL$89K31.51,224
- 521 James Ct UNIT A Glendale Heights, IL$96K31.51,224
- 507 James Ct UNIT D Glendale Heights, IL$139K321,224
- 507 James Ct UNIT C Glendale Heights, IL$88K31.51,224
- 507 James Ct UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL$87K31.51,224
- 507 James Ct UNIT A Glendale Heights, IL$85K321,224
- James Ct UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL$87K31.51,224
- 503 James Ct UNIT D Glendale Heights, IL$111K31.51,224
- 503 James Ct UNIT C Glendale Heights, IL$109K31.51,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.