- Lot: 67 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,085 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 4214453
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Security System
- AcAndCooling \ CENTRAL AIR, Appliances \ DISHWASHER, Appliances \ DISPOSAL, Bedroom 2 Flooring \ CARPET, Bedroom 2 Level \ MAIN, Bedroom 3 Flooring \ CARPET, Bedroom 3 Level \ MAIN, Driveway \ CONCRETE, ExteriorFinish \ BRICK COMBO, Fuel \ GAS, Full Bath Level \ MAIN, Appliances \ STOVE\RANGE, Bedroom 1 Flooring \ CARPET, Kitchen Flooring \ VINYL, Kitchen Level \ MAIN, COUNTY \ ST CLAIR, Living Room Flooring \ CARPET, Living Room Level \ MAIN, LotSiteFeatures \ FENCED, Heat \ FORCED AIR, Property Type \ Re-Sale Home, Roof \ SHINGLE, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ 1 STORY, Water \ PUBLIC, Zoning \ Single Family, Utility Room Flooring \ VINYL, Utility Room Level \ MAIN, Basement \ CRAWL, Bedroom 1 Level \ MAIN, Features \ PORCH:COVERED, LotSiteFeatures \ CUL-DE-SAC, Parking \ BUILT-IN GARAGE
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 04310200002
- Zillow Home ID: 5250163
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-95K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 62269 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for O Fallon as a whole. Among 62269 homes, this home is 43% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 62269, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for O Fallon, and 55.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62269 home values.
|519 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$103K||3||1||1,545|
|420 Nancy Dr O Fallon, IL||$145K||--||--||2,312|
|Elm St O Fallon, IL||--||--||--||--|
|515 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$77K||3||1||875|
|520 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$88K||--||--||1,104|
|518 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$98K||4||1||1,560|
|513 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$93K||2||1||864|
|516 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$93K||--||--||1,496|
|910 Terrace Ct O Fallon, IL||$153K||--||--||2,312|
|651 Titan Dr O Fallon, IL||$121K||3||3.5||2,015|
|416 Nancy Dr O Fallon, IL||$126K||--||--||2,088|
|913 Georgetowne Dr O Fallon, IL||$143K||--||--||--|
|602 Carol Ann Dr O Fallon, IL||$167K||--||--||--|
|914 Terrace Ct O Fallon, IL||$137K||--||--||2,176|
|514 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$81K||--||--||1,175|
|511 Joy Dr O Fallon, IL||$83K||--||--||1,275|
|901 Georgetowne Dr O Fallon, IL||$138K||--||--||--|
|611 Titan Dr O Fallon, IL||$130K||--||--||778|
|607 Titan Dr O Fallon, IL||$134K||3||4||2,358|
|922 Terrace Ct O Fallon, IL||$138K||--||--||2,176|
Nearby Schools in O Fallon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.