- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
517 Killingly St, Providence, RI 029193 beds, 1.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 820 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Zillow Home ID: 2118495895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 517 Killingly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% higher than in Providence, and 232.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hartford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hartford home values.
- 16 Maria Ave Providence, RI$144K31.51,300
- 519 Killingly St Providence, RI$139K321,610
- 517 Killingly St Providence, RI$138K31.51,608
- 504 Killingly St Johnston, RI--------
- 504 Killingly St Providence, RI--------
- 521 Killingly St Johnston, RI$210K121,386
- 512 Killingly St Providence, RI$143K311,648
- 518 Killingly St Johnston, RI$155K321,188
- 514 Killingly St Providence, RI$134K311,265
- 496 Killingly St Providence, RI--------
- 516 Killingly St Johnston, RI$147K311,228
- 516 Killingly St Providence, RI--------
- 506 Killingly St Providence, RI$122K421,480
- 16 Attila St Providence, RI$103K31.51,072
- 3 Ruth St Johnston, RI$174K221,042
- 12 Attila St Providence, RI$186K311,204
- 4 Ruth St Johnston, RI$173K31.51,152
- 4 Ray St Johnston, RI$226K421,682
- 6 Ray St Johnston, RI$220K321,755
- 8 Ray St Johnston, RI$203K31.51,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.