517 Louise St, Ravenna, OH 442663 beds, 1 bath, 1,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 59 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 3632834
- Parking: 1 space, 288 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 313060400004000
- Zillow Home ID: 35168481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 517 Louise Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.4% lower than in Ravenna, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ravenna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44266 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
852 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 509 Louise St Ravenna, OH$83K311,008
- 519 Louise St Ravenna, OH$113K31.5960
- 1074 Jones St Ravenna, OH$67K311,146
- 516 N Scranton St Ravenna, OH$122K311,350
- 1078 Jones St Ravenna, OH$64K31944
- 520 N Scranton St Ravenna, OH$131K31.51,584
- 1071 Williams Ave Ravenna, OH$122K211,307
- 1080 Jones St Ravenna, OH$68K311,190
- 521 Louise St Ravenna, OH$117K311,092
- 1070 Williams Ave Ravenna, OH$78K31.51,120
- 1070 Jones St Ravenna, OH$92K31984
- 526 N Scranton St Ravenna, OH$98K31.51,988
- 1082 Jones St Ravenna, OH$98K311,214
- 520 Louise St Ravenna, OH$113K311,120
- 1067 Williams Ave Ravenna, OH$67K31925
- 523 Louise St Ravenna, OH$90K311,000
- 1068 Williams Ave Ravenna, OH$73K31900
- 528 N Scranton St Ravenna, OH$118K321,172
- 1068 Jones St Ravenna, OH$74K31972
- 525 Louise St Ravenna, OH$114K322,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.