- Lot: 8,302 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 3,309 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 600 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Trash Compactor, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Features \ L, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ 2nd Master BR, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Kitchen location \ L, Living room location \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ L, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Available, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5220300105
- Zillow Home ID: 48953035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $418-760K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98133 home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98133 homes, this home is valued 138.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% higher than in Shoreline, and 41.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!