517 W 28th St, Baltimore, MD 212113 beds, 3 baths, 1,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Within walking distance of Wyman Park!
- Lot: 1,050 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $53
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 3640 004
- Zillow Home ID: 36472924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 517 W 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Remington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% lower than in Baltimore, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Remington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Remington home values.
- 515 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$99K--11,308
- 519 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$112K--11,308
- 513 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$71K--11,308
- 521 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$141K--11,340
- 511 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$70K--11,308
- 2731 Atkinson St Baltimore, MD$91K31.51,040
- 509 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$55K--11,308
- 2729 Atkinson St Baltimore, MD$66K--11,040
- 507 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$78K--11,308
- 2727 Atkinson St Baltimore, MD$67K--11,040
- 2725 Atkinson St Baltimore, MD$59K--11,040
- 505 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$81K311,308
- 2723 Atkinson St Baltimore, MD$56K211,040
- 503 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$135K211,260
- W 28th St Baltimore, MD$141K--11,340
- 2730 Hampden Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--11,040
- 2721 Atkinson St Baltimore, MD$67K--11,232
- 501 W 28th St Baltimore, MD$181K--21,470
- 2728 Hampden Ave Baltimore, MD$119K--11,040
- 2719 Atkinson St Baltimore, MD$74K--11,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.