- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 120 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,642 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $10,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $9
- MLS #: 1503139
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Direction House Faces \ S, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Type \ Residential, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Features \ None, Floors \ Wood, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Pool \ None, Additional Buildings \ Shop, Style \ Bungalow, Fence \ None, Exterior Siding \ Other, Appliances Remain \ None, Counter Top Material \ Ceramic, Interior Features \ None, House Size \ 1000-1250 SqFt
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 660021388
- Zillow Home ID: 22090402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $37-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74016 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Chelsea as a whole. Among 74016 homes, this home is 53% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74016, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118% higher than in Chelsea, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chelsea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74016 home values.
Nearby Schools in Chelsea
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.