5170 Canterbury Dr, San Diego, CA 921163 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $715,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Whole home water filtration system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4402010800
- Zillow Home ID: 16948227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5170 Canterbury Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kensington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% higher than in San Diego, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 5160 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$697K21.51,361
- 5190 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$785K331,692
- 5152 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$845K421,936
- 5196 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$835K321,787
- 5146 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$710K321,351
- 5198 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$661K221,228
- 4034 N Hempstead Cir San Diego, CA$541K211,017
- 4030 N Hempstead Cir San Diego, CA$854K321,545
- 5155 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$893K422,232
- 5138 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$877K231,971
- 5147 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$705K321,720
- 5202 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$812K321,708
- 4026 N Hempstead Cir San Diego, CA$712K321,349
- 5161 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$812K321,696
- 5141 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$784K331,844
- 5175 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$747K421,939
- 4022 N Hempstead Cir San Diego, CA$727K211,449
- 5210 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$656K21.51,561
- 4108 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$789K221,623
- 4018 N Hempstead Cir San Diego, CA$1.07M432,219
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!