5172 Hilson Rd, Nashville, TN 372116 beds, 3 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1975
- 566 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 16107010500
- Zillow Home ID: 41194772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5172 Hilson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the McMurray - Huntingdon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% lower than in Nashville, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help McMurray - Huntingdon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McMurray - Huntingdon home values.
- 5168 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$203K643,240
- 5176 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$185K842,160
- 5164 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$200K833,240
- 5131 Amalie Dr Nashville, TN$180K32.51,636
- 5129 Amalie Dr Nashville, TN$166K421,800
- 5133 Amalie Dr Nashville, TN$241K32.52,161
- 5127 Amalie Dr Nashville, TN$180K321,600
- 5185 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$174K432,476
- 5181 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$154K432,120
- 5160 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$222K943,240
- 505 Hilson Ct Nashville, TN$160K432,160
- 5177 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$144K432,132
- 509 Hilson Ct Nashville, TN$207K322,028
- 5189 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$178K442,476
- 5173 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$161K432,120
- 5125 Amalie Dr Nashville, TN$138K432,120
- 5135 Amalie Dr Nashville, TN$240K31.52,254
- 5169 Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$160K432,120
- Hilson Rd Nashville, TN$182K632,080
- 5123 Amalie Dr Nashville, TN$139K432,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.