5173 Alligator Flag Ln, Orlando, FL 32811
Sold on 11/22/13: $259,100
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,363 sq ft
- Lot:4,764 sqft
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $259,100
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesRecreation building, playground
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow110
- Exterior MaterialOther, Stucco
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #182329567100880
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID99698854
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$261,366||$201K – $358K||+$10,813||$110||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,595/mo||$1.1K – $1.9K/mo||+$27||$0.67||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 32811 home values will increase 13.3% next year, compared to a 10.9% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32811 homes, this home is valued 296.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 87.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32811 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.2% greater than in Orlando, and 332.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32811 home values.
Neighborhood for 5173 Alligator Flag Lane
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005