5175 Beach Ct, Denver, CO 802213 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 349 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 0217403020000
- Zillow Home ID: 13292507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5175 Beach Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chaffee Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.8% higher than in Denver, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chaffee Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chaffee Park home values.
- 5171 Beach Ct Denver, CO$220K21719
- 5185 Beach Ct Denver, CO$172K21735
- 5163 Beach Ct Denver, CO$291K121,234
- 5195 Beach Ct Denver, CO$184K21741
- 5153 Beach Ct Denver, CO$219K21704
- 5172 Bryant St Denver, CO$202K21763
- 5182 Bryant St Denver, CO$224K421,099
- 5162 Bryant St Denver, CO$195K311,016
- 5147 Beach Ct Denver, CO$176K21880
- 2580 W 52nd Ave Denver, CO$214K321,520
- 5152 Bryant St Denver, CO$183K311,010
- 5176 Beach Ct Denver, CO$243K321,034
- 5170 Beach Ct Denver, CO$281K311,496
- 5180 Beach Ct Denver, CO$260K421,440
- 5145 Beach Ct Denver, CO$178K31851
- 5160 Beach Ct Denver, CO$272K311,658
- 5142 Bryant St Denver, CO$181K311,012
- 5194 Beach Ct Denver, CO$236K21720
- 5152 Beach Ct Denver, CO$236K21806
- 5135 Beach Ct Denver, CO$271K211,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292