518 2nd Ave, Jessup, PA 184342 beds, 1 bath, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Quiet, friendly neighborhood.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $55,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 11506060033
- Zillow Home ID: 9545062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 518 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18434 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% lower than in Jessup, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18434 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jessup.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18434 home values.
- 516 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$156K------
- 522 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$135K------
- 512 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$55K------
- 513 3rd Ave Jessup, PA$40K------
- 524 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$124K------
- 511 3rd Ave Jessup, PA$111K------
- 510 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$43K211,086
- 523 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$72K------
- 521 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$44K------
- 525 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$130K------
- 519 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$92K------
- 506 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$78K------
- 507 3rd Ave Jessup, PA$115K------
- 509 3rd Ave Jessup, PA$74K------
- 527 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$83K------
- 520 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$56K------
- 521 3rd Ave # 523 Jessup, PA$121K------
- 528 1/2 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$83K------
- 531 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$65K------
- 504 2nd Ave Jessup, PA$46K------
Nearby Schools in Jessup
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.