- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
518 Barnhardt Way, Reading, PA 196113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $144,155
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 93530717107913
- Zillow Home ID: 110161966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 518 Barnhardt Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19611 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 146.9% higher than in West Reading, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19611 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19611 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292