518 Buxton Grant Dr, Cary, NC 275195 beds, 6 baths, 5,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 301 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $580
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $743,500
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 1921314
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1693 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 368 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 24
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,952 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 073503343002000
- Zillow Home ID: 79886471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 518 Buxton Grant Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27519, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% higher than in Cary, and 62.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27519 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
- 520 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$615K443,610
- 516 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$527K53.53,558
- 514 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$583K644,200
- 522 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$794K--3.54,007
- 524 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$544K55.53,646
- 512 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$523K--3.53,252
- 637 Mercer Grant Dr Cary, NC$578K43.54,173
- 526 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$521K543,480
- 523 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$536K44.53,525
- 508 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$428K43.53,125
- 638 Mercer Grant Dr Cary, NC$524K43.53,450
- 635 Mercer Grant Dr Cary, NC$546K443,970
- 528 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$543K--3.53,910
- 408 Parkman Grant Dr Cary, NC$489K--3.53,142
- 207 Parkman Grant Dr Cary, NC--------
- 202 Parkman Grant Dr Cary, NC$671K--3.54,784
- 208 Parkman Grant Dr Cary, NC$865K655,536
- 300 Parkman Grant Dr Cary, NC$312K------
- 413 Parkman Grant Dr Cary, NC$533K--3.53,479
- 306 Parkman Grant Dr Cary, NC$535K--3.53,749
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.