This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 710 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $171,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ L, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Partial Finished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Exterior \ Brick, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ BrickFirePl, FireplaceFeatures \ FamRoomFireP, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Vinyl, Floor \ Wood, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, MainEntrance \ Living Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 2-CarParking, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ PitchedRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Den/Stdy/Lib, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Traditional, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 80439613028865
- Zillow Home ID: 8927672
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-179K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19609 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Spring Township as a whole. Among 19609 homes, this home is valued 13.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 113.8% greater than in Spring Township, and 41% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
|516 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$164K||3||1||1,552|
|520 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA||$163K||3||2||1,617|
|514 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$170K||4||2||1,720|
|513 Amherst Ave Reading, PA||$161K||3||2||1,260|
|522 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$135K||3||1||991|
|511 Amherst Ave Reading, PA||$163K||3||1.5||1,240|
|512 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA||$155K||3||2||1,150|
|515 Amherst Ave Reading, PA||$170K||3||1.5||1,908|
|509 Amherst Ave Reading, PA||$163K||3||1.5||1,296|
|521 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$162K||4||2||1,481|
|523 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA||$156K||3||1.5||1,807|
|524 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$171K||3||1.5||2,190|
|519 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$160K||3||1.5||1,118|
|510 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$161K||3||1.5||1,185|
|525 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA||$162K||3||3||1,574|
|517 Amherst Ave Reading, PA||$181K||3||1.5||2,028|
|517 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$164K||4||1.5||1,508|
|507 Amherst Ave Reading, PA||$169K||3||2||1,668|
|527 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA||$162K||3||1.5||1,507|
|526 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA||$154K||4||2||1,349|
Nearby Schools in Spring Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!