518 E Town St APT 605, Columbus, OH 432151 bath, 400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- 6-Story High-Rise with Magnificent Views, Heat & Hot Water Included, Private Outdoor Swimming Pool with Lounge, 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance, Secured Access, Free Basic Wireless Internet, On-site Common Laundry, Elevators, Air Conditioning, Oak Parquet Floors or Carpet, Convenient to I-70 & I-71, CCAD and CSCC Students Welcome, Franklin University and Capital Law School Students Welcome, Professionals Welcome, Seniors Welcome, Full Time Management & Maintenance Staff
- Floor size: 400 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119569807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 518 E Town Street APT 605
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.8% lower than in Columbus, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Apt 218$171KStudio1400
- Apt 215$171KStudio1400
- Apt 317$174KStudio1400
- Apt 210$173KStudio1400
- Apt 311$180KStudio1400
- Apt 511$181KStudio1400
- Apt 314$215K12800
- Apt 315$181KStudio1400
- Apt 209$181KStudio1400
- Apt 114$214K12800
- Apt 506$181KStudio1400
- Apt 418$181KStudio1400
- Apt 507$181KStudio1400
- Apt 306$150KStudio1400
- Apt 601$142KStudio1400
- Apt 417$143KStudio1400
- # 0--11600
- Apt 307$144KStudio1400
- Apt 617$142KStudio1400
- Apt 205$142KStudio1400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.