518 NE 102nd St, Seattle, WA 981255 beds, 4 baths, 2,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 510 sqft
- Partial basement, 890 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,480 sqft
- Parcel #: 3226049523
- Zillow Home ID: 48853593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 518 Ne 102nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maple Leaf market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% less than in Seattle, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Maple Leaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maple Leaf home values.
- 524 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$500K431,770
- 520 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$381K211,760
- 514 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$339K21810
- 526 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$294K21.51,010
- 530 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$455K532,350
- 533 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$763K432,950
- 519 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$423K311,440
- 525 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$386K31.751,390
- 538 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$381K21930
- NE 103rd St Seattle, WA--211,210
- 521 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$526K43.251,970
- 540 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$379K221,080
- 529 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$515K42.752,290
- 537 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$530K32.51,977
- 535 NE 102nd St Seattle, WA$338K21800
- 530 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$516K532,480
- 537 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$517K32.51,977
- 550 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$549K43.5--
- 550 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$717K43.52,840
- 536 NE 103rd St Seattle, WA$440K211,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.