518 Nantahala Dr, Durham, NC 277134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $222,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- granite countertops, tankless water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,066 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 147045
- Zillow Home ID: 49999883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 518 Nantahala Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27713, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% lower than in Durham, and 62.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27713 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27713 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,592 sqft, 12,632 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 600 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$192K32.51,825
- 516 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$191K32.52,002
- Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$223K32.51,776
- 602 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$178K32.51,940
- 514 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$176K32.51,744
- 118 Paladin Ct Durham, NC$298K332,200
- 604 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$223K332,064
- 512 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$196K33.51,844
- 116 Paladin Ct Durham, NC$238K32.51,980
- 517 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$189K32.52,050
- 119 Paladin Ct Durham, NC$251K321,753
- 102 Fallenwood Ave Durham, NC$209K33.51,844
- 513 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$197K32.52,002
- 110 Paladin Ct Durham, NC--------
- 606 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$226K331,882
- 510 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$199K42.51,857
- 117 Paladin Ct Durham, NC$243K32.51,980
- 104 Fallenwood Ave Durham, NC$207K32.51,950
- 112 Paladin Ct Durham, NC$248K321,734
- 509 Nantahala Dr Durham, NC$189K32.52,016
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292