- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $142,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 690 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Bonus room location \ M, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Community
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Parcel #: 170808330220
- Zillow Home ID: 55071945
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-205K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 4.9% next year. Among 98520 homes, this home is valued 54.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% higher than in Aberdeen, and 75% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|522 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$190K||--||--||1,775|
|510 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$122K||--||--||921|
|5805 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$118K||2||1||1,302|
|5809 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$182K||--||--||1,999|
|516 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$146K||3||1||2,106|
|606 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$292K||--||--||3,847|
|5817 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$453K||--||--||3,642|
|5811 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$142K||3||2||1,464|
|504 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$137K||--||--||1,394|
|5813 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||--||--||--||--|
|5821 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$198K||--||--||1,928|
|520 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$112K||--||--||1,420|
|5810 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$170K||3||1.5||1,714|
|421 Donna Ln Aberdeen, WA||$151K||--||--||1,450|
|5905 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$140K||--||--||1,344|
|614 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$219K||4||2||2,112|
|5816 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$170K||--||--||1,700|
|5901 Karjala Rd Aberdeen, WA||$147K||--||--||1,824|
|515 Lucky Ln Aberdeen, WA||$243K||4||3||2,682|
|618 Solki Rd Aberdeen, WA||$125K||3||1||1,592|
Nearby Schools in Aberdeen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!