5180 Pinetree St, Las Vegas, NV 891223 beds, 2 baths, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 492 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 16128214065
- Zillow Home ID: 7067860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5180 Pinetree Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitney market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 97.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitney home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
- 5174 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$99K221,014
- 5186 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$118K421,390
- 5192 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$88K221,014
- 5168 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$122K421,390
- 5181 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$129K321,530
- 5175 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$87K221,014
- 5187 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$110K321,236
- 5169 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$121K321,236
- 5198 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$111K321,236
- 5162 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$109K321,236
- 5153 Laurelwood Ave Las Vegas, NV$126K221,209
- 5193 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$119K321,472
- 5154 Myrtlewood Ave Las Vegas, NV$128K421,390
- 5163 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$102K221,126
- 5144 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$127K321,390
- 5204 Pinetree St Las Vegas, NV$126K421,894
- 5199 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$86K221,014
- 5152 Laurelwood Ave Las Vegas, NV$138K321,390
- 5143 Laurelwood Ave Las Vegas, NV$125K321,236
- 5145 Morris St Las Vegas, NV$122K321,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.