This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,840 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Association \ Corpus Christi, Common Area \ 0, Construction \ Brick/Veneer, Construction \ Common Wall, Construction \ Shingles, Construction \ Stucco, Electric \ 0, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Buildings \ 0, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Fence Type \ Wood, Fireplace Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Central Air-Electric, Heating/Cooling \ Central Heat-Electric, Heating/Cooling \ Meter Electric, HOA Fees Cover \ 0, Housing Type \ Condo or Townhome, Interior Features \ Air Filter, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Master Up, Interior Features \ Office, Kitchen Equipment \ Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven-Electric, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Equipment \ Vent Hood, Lot/Land Desc \ Cul de Sac, Lot/Land Desc \ Landscaped, Occupant \ Tenant, Pool Type \ 0, Property Type \ Residential, Road Surface Front \ Alley, Road Surface Front \ City, Road Surface Front \ Paved, Roof \ Composite Shingle, Style \ Contemporary, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Phone Available, Utility Room \ Dryer Hookup, Utility Room \ Laundry Closet, Utility Room \ Washer Hookup
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2115579664
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $131-133K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Side home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Corpus Christi as a whole. Among Corpus Christi homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Corpus Christi, and 49.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corpus Christi.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Side home values.
Nearby Schools in Corpus Christi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!