- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 149 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,194 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $248,500
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 100934
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Frontage \ Other-See Remarks, Water \ County, Sewer \ County, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Features \ Security System, Porch Type \ Front, Pool \ In Ground, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Utility Rm Type \ Workshop, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Porch Type \ Screened, Pool \ Above Ground
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Parcel #: 0053-343
- Zillow Home ID: 94740533
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $179-340K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31632 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Lowndes as a whole. Among 31632 homes, this home is 31.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31632, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 225% higher than in Lowndes, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31632 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lowndes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31632 home values.
|5164 Chedworth Dr Hahira, GA||$238K||4||3||2,335|
|5159 Chedworth Dr Hahira, GA||$230K||4||2.5||2,290|
|5162 Village Way Hahira, GA||$242K||4||3||2,400|
|5170 Village Way Hahira, GA||$229K||4||3||2,305|
|5178 Village Way Hahira, GA||$238K||4||3||2,400|
|5190 Village Way Hahira, GA||$248K||4||4||2,450|
|5153 Village Way Hahira, GA||$238K||4||--||2,400|
|5161 Village Way Hahira, GA||$228K||4||--||2,290|
|5169 Village Way Hahira, GA||$241K||4||2||2,400|
|5177 Village Way Hahira, GA||$225K||4||--||2,240|
|5148 Village Way Hahira, GA||$234K||4||2.5||2,290|
|5201 Village Way Hahira, GA||$283K||5||3||2,986|
|5145 Village Way Hahira, GA||$228K||4||--||2,290|
|5130 Village Way Hahira, GA||$239K||4||--||2,400|
|5200 Village Way Hahira, GA||$243K||--||2||2,423|
|5129 Village Way Hahira, GA||$241K||4||3||2,400|
|5189 Village Way Hahira, GA||$251K||--||3.5||2,482|
|5115 Village Way Hahira, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|5114 Village Way Hahira, GA||$223K||4||3||2,230|
|5195 Village Way Hahira, GA||$246K||--||3||2,511|
Nearby Schools in Lowndes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!