5184 Clatsop St, Las Vegas, NV 891223 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 427 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16127620010
- Zillow Home ID: 82528697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5184 Clatsop Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whitney, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Las Vegas, and 136.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitney home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
- 5190 Clatsop St Las Vegas, NV$159K32.51,934
- 5178 Clatsop St Las Vegas, NV$156K431,691
- Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$153K431,739
- 5239 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$116K32.51,160
- 5204 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$93K431,335
- 5222 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$112K32.51,160
- 5228 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$111K32.51,160
- 5216 Emelita St # 0 Las Vegas, NV--421,335
- 5216 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$135K431,335
- 5210 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$121K32.51,160
- 5234 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$126K42.51,335
- 5242 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$137K531,739
- 5245 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$148K331,739
- 6265 Port Astoria Ct Las Vegas, NV$151K42.51,633
- 5204 Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$139K42.51,335
- Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$145K531,739
- Emelita St Las Vegas, NV$151K431,739
- 6264 Port Astoria Ct Las Vegas, NV$153K42.51,691
- 5248 Jacala St Las Vegas, NV$135K531,739
- 5198 Emelita St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$105K42--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.