5184 Vermont Dr, Easton, PA 180453 beds, 3 baths, 1,854 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $200,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: M8SW2 21 5 0205
- Zillow Home ID: 10143099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5184 Vermont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 291.7% greater than in Bethlehem Township, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18045 home values.
- 5190 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$259K32.52,008
- 5178 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$229K321,541
- 4720 Henry St Easton, PA$192K33.51,856
- 4710 Henry St Easton, PA$164K311,338
- 5139 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$242K32.52,000
- 4730 Henry St Easton, PA$161K31.51,338
- 5133 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$266K42.52,537
- 5145 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$265K42.52,372
- 5172 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$272K32.52,082
- 5196 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$219K321,541
- 4700 Henry St Easton, PA$174K31.52,142
- 5127 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$264K32.51,967
- 4725 Henry St Easton, PA$191K31.51,616
- 5151 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$238K32.51,854
- 3527 New Hampshire Ave Easton, PA$220K32.51,520
- 4715 Henry St Easton, PA$192K321,758
- 3521 New Hampshire Ave Easton, PA$235K32.51,854
- 4735 Henry St Easton, PA$196K31.51,664
- 3533 New Hampshire Ave Easton, PA$298K32.51,816
- 5166 Vermont Dr Easton, PA$273K32.51,926
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.