5184 W 210th St, Fairview Park, OH 441263 beds, 2 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 33121006
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33510171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5184 W 210th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in Fairview Park, and 11.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44126 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairview Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44126 home values.
- 5204 W 210th St Cleveland, OH$176K411,758
- 21045 Robinhood Ave Fairview Park, OH$172K42.52,356
- 5164 W 210th St Cleveland, OH$210K432,310
- 5214 W 210th St Cleveland, OH$156K31.51,802
- 21040 Robinhood Ave Fairview Park, OH$178K421,820
- 21197 Nottingham Dr Cleveland, OH$143K311,611
- 21075 Robinhood Ave Cleveland, OH$144K31.51,972
- 21201 Nottingham Dr Fairview Park, OH$165K331,937
- 20930 Mastick Rd Fairview Park, OH$229K422,048
- 21070 Robinhood Ave Cleveland, OH$158K31.51,886
- 21004 Mastick Rd Cleveland, OH$150K322,870
- 21025 Seabury Ave Fairview Park, OH$124K31.51,443
- 21045 Seabury Ave Fairview Park, OH$200K42.52,589
- 20920 Mastick Rd Fairview Park, OH$153K31.51,528
- 21207 Nottingham Dr Cleveland, OH$146K41.51,493
- 21075 Seabury Ave Cleveland, OH$148K31.51,443
- 21010 Mastick Rd Cleveland, OH$138K31.51,584
- Mastick Rd Fairview Park, OH--------
- 21095 Seabury Ave Fairview Park, OH$156K31.51,687
- 21090 Robinhood Ave Cleveland, OH$161K321,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.