- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5187 Old Berryhill Rd, Milton, FL 325704 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Description: an open living, dining, and kitchen area with cathedral ceiling, four bedrooms with large windows, 2 full baths inside, 1 half bath in two-car garage, gas cooktop, fireplace in the den and a wood-burning fireplace in the living room (currently not being used and covered by sheetrock wall but could easily be uncovered and used), good-sized indoor laundry room with cabinets and shelves, very nice large master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom separated by glass block wall, huge u-shaped kitchen with window at the sink that faces out over the back yard, eat-in breakfast nook, separate dining area, den, screened back patio room, fenced-in backyard, plantation blinds for most windows, ceiling fans in every room except bathroom and laundry, high speed internet, cable tv, two separate heat/AC units - one gas and one electric, huge front yard, house set back from road, quiet neighborhood, wonderful neighbors, close to town yet feel like you're in the country, halfway between Milton and Pace, close to Pensacola and I-10, about 4.5 acres cleared and the rest wooded, privacy, enough trees for shade, enough sun for a garden, greenhouse, workshop area in garage, separate storage building, circular drive lined with azaleas, side door into garage in addition to garage door, very sturdily built, nice front porch and sidewalk from driveway to front door, but very suitable, safe, nice place to live with the best schools in Florida in our county....
.....BONUS BUILDING: a separate building currently used as storage, ready to be finished out inside as an office, additional living quarters, rec room, etc. that has covered parking on each side, one side tall enough for RV parking......
We are only considering selling because of finances. We love this home, the property, and its features. It is a wonderful place for children, too. There is plenty of room for them to play without you worrying about them getting into traffic. You won't find anything else like this with so much land around here.
- Lot: 9.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 925 sqft
- RV Parking
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,183 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 362N290000002090000
- Zillow Home ID: 47908030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5187 Old Berryhill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Milton, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 5200 Yankee Ln Milton, FL$115K321,653
- 5169 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$190K32.51,844
- 5210 Yankee Ln Milton, FL$144K332,221
- 5151 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$234K42.53,298
- 10200 Pinewood Ln Milton, FL$106K321,782
- 5220 Yankee Ln Milton, FL$87K22984
- 5159 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$143K522,075
- 5250 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$91K321,272
- 5559 Allie Rae St Milton, FL$364KStudio0.53,517
- 5135 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$113K321,468
- 5232 Yankee Ln Milton, FL$67K221,220
- 5129 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$151K32.52,252
- 5221 Yankee Ln Milton, FL$113K11792
- 5164 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$329K42.52,622
- 5215 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$225K422,441
- 5544 Baker Rd Milton, FL$304K111,136
- 5655 Henley Rd Milton, FL$138K321,325
- 5627 Henley Rd Milton, FL$104K321,344
- 5212 Old Berryhill Rd Milton, FL$173K322,775
- 5605 Henley Rd Milton, FL$108K311,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292