- Lot: 3.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,553 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 689048
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- RV Parking
- Class \ Residential with Acreage, DINING \ Formal, DISHWASHER \ Yes, DISPOSAL \ Yes, FENCED YARD \ Partial, FLOORING \ Carpet, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Continuous, HEATING-COOLING \ Electric, HEATING-COOLING \ Forced Air, HIGH SPEED COMMUNICATIONS \ Unknown, Home Style \ 1 Story, HOMEOWNERS ASSN \ No Association, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LANDSCAPE \ Yes, OTHER STATUS \ REO/Bank Owned, OUTBUILDINGS \ Shed, RANGE FACILITY \ Electric, RANGE FACILITY \ Range Included, ROOF \ Composition, RV/CAMPER PAD \ Area/Room for, SEWER \ Septic, SIDING \ Wood, SIDING STYLE \ Lap, SUITABLE FOR \ Timberland, Type \ Manufactured w/Acres, WATER \ Well, WATER HEATER \ Electric, Water Rights \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 04000727
- Zillow Home ID: 83975742
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-439K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97055 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Sandy as a whole. Among 97055 homes, this home is 10% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% higher than in Sandy, and 17.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
|51860 SE Highway 26 Sandy, OR||$368K||4||2||1,968|
|52101 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$291K||3||1||1,241|
|52120 SE Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||--||--||--||--|
|52120 E Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||$286K||3||1||1,293|
|51975 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||--||--||--||--|
|51850 SE Highway 26 Sandy, OR||$249K||2||1||864|
|51965 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$246K||2||1||704|
|52195 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$262K||3||1||1,362|
|51956 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$228K||3||2.5||1,344|
|52235 E Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||--||--||--||--|
|52258 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$211K||--||2||1,512|
|52137 SE Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||$359K||4||2.5||2,106|
|51692 E Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||$427K||3||3||2,499|
|52125 E Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||$311K||3||2||774|
|52099 SE Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||$237K||3||2||1,620|
|52260 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$339K||3||1||1,536|
|51875 SE Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||$278K||--||2||1,782|
|52220 E Cherryville Dr Sandy, OR||$383K||3||1||1,224|
|52265 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$306K||3||1||1,374|
|51818 E Terra Fern Dr Sandy, OR||$354K||3||2||1,562|
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!