519 Columbus AveAPT 1, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 7/30/12: $432,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:771 sq ft
- Lot:850 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $432,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Days on Zillow494
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1985
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:04 P:02480 S:002
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count6
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID59215481
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$524,354||$488K – $556K||+$1,166||$680||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,839/mo||$2.4K – $3.3K/mo||+$42||$3.68||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 33.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 519 Columbus Avenue APT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005