519 E 400 S, Saint George, UT 847705 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2006
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1092 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0016496
- Zillow Home ID: 68903642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 519 E 400 S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84770 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Saint George, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 84770 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint George.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84770 home values.
- 393 S 500 E Saint George, UT$137K311,722
- 119 E 500 S Saint George, UT$121K211,053
- 373 S 500 E St George, UT$357K----5,302
- 531 E 400 S Saint George, UT$223K31.51,700
- 359 S 500 E Saint George, UT$146K321,921
- 519 E 400 S # 0 Saint George, UT$195K522,200
- S 500 E Saint George, UT--311,722
- 522 E 400 S Saint George, UT$207K432,287
- 411 S 500 E Saint George, UT$169K432,528
- 345 S 500 E Saint George, UT$159K31.51,287
- 557 E 400 S Saint George, UT$245K221,873
- 534 E 400 S Saint George, UT$269K52.53,400
- 429 S 500 E Saint George, UT$161K322,408
- 495 E 400 S Saint George, UT$145K321,836
- 331 S 500 E Saint George, UT$167K321,714
- 550 E 400 S Saint George, UT$275K533,722
- 571 E 400 S Saint George, UT$156K411,618
- 380 S 500 E Saint George, UT--Studio--1,784
- 360 S 500 E Saint George, UT$171K422,337
- 354 S 500 E Saint George, UT$137K21.51,303
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.