519 Greg St, Valrico, FL 335943 beds, 2 baths, 1,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 439 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,351 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0701452048
- Zillow Home ID: 44981385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 519 Greg Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 116.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% greater than in Valrico, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 521 Greg St Valrico, FL$145K421,576
- 517 Greg St Valrico, FL$130K321,610
- 523 Greg St Valrico, FL$156K421,858
- 515 Greg St Valrico, FL$125K321,610
- 526 Royal Ridge St Valrico, FL$138K321,433
- 528 Royal Ridge St Valrico, FL$145K421,480
- 524 Royal Ridge St Valrico, FL$161K421,480
- 513 Greg St Valrico, FL$178K321,374
- 525 Greg St Valrico, FL$165K321,847
- 530 Royal Ridge St Valrico, FL$137K321,390
- 522 Royal Ridge St Valrico, FL$145K321,566
- 518 Greg St Valrico, FL$157K421,789
- 516 Greg St Valrico, FL$163K421,828
- 520 Greg St Valrico, FL$131K421,516
- 520 Royal Ridge St Valrico, FL$171K322,044
- 532 Royal Ridge St Valrico, FL$175K322,014
- 511 Greg St Valrico, FL$153K421,828
- 527 Greg St Valrico, FL$145K421,516
- 514 Greg St Valrico, FL$188K321,607
- 522 Greg St Valrico, FL$143K321,391
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.