- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 991 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $254,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Other, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:006 B:002 L:007-006
- Zillow Home ID: 109749726
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06415 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Town of Colchester as a whole. Among 06415 homes, this home is valued 26.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Town of Colchester, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
|511 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||$186K||3||2||1,335|
|503 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||$185K||2||1||1,368|
|12 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$361K||3||2||2,969|
|34 Oak Farm Dr Colchester, CT||$329K||4||2.5||2,400|
|9 Oak Farm Dr Colchester, CT||$361K||3||3||2,900|
|547 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||--||--||--||--|
|16 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$404K||4||3.01||3,420|
|539 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||$283K||3||2.5||1,824|
|555 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||$304K||3||2.5||1,920|
|559 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||$301K||3||3||1,920|
|9 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$270K||3||2.5||1,858|
|26 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$340K||3||2.5||2,446|
|489 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||$203K||3||2.5||1,344|
|Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$346K||--||--||--|
|28 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$346K||3||3||2,700|
|13 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$274K||3||2.5||2,357|
|66 Oak Farm Dr Colchester, CT||$365K||3||2.5||2,450|
|34 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,628|
|437 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT||--||Studio||--||455,637|
|17 Jurach Rd Colchester, CT||$278K||3||2.1||1,864|
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!