519 Mariani Ln, San Jose, CA 951122 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage, 380 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $667,000
- SORRY NO PETS,Granite Countertops,PlantationShutters,Hardwood Floors & Carpet,Stainless SteelAppliances,Den/Office
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 24976031
- Zillow Home ID: 63065166
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 519 Mariani Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% higher than in San Jose, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 515 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$564K22.51,280
- 523 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$547K22.51,620
- 531 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$603K32.51,498
- 511 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$612K22.51,620
- 527 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$595K32.51,498
- 507 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$617K22.51,620
- 503 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$609K32.51,498
- 578 N 7th St San Jose, CA$498K22.51,380
- 582 N 7th St San Jose, CA$567K22.51,380
- 574 N 7th St San Jose, CA$572K32.51,498
- 519 Mariani Ln # 0 San Jose, CA--221,620
- 586 N 7th St San Jose, CA$562K22.51,280
- 571 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$419K231,280
- 575 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$586K22.51,380
- 567 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$616K22.51,620
- 590 N 7th St San Jose, CA$580K22.51,380
- 563 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$611K22.51,620
- 579 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA$585K22.51,620
- 371 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA$585K32.51,498
- 570 N 7th St San Jose, CA$483K221,400
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292