- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
519 N 11th St, Lafayette, IN 479043 beds, 1 bath, 1,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,553 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1890
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 790721301010000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50643579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 519 N 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Lafayette, and 72.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 47904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1104 Brown St Lafayette, IN$73K--21,464
- 515 N 11th St Lafayette, IN$73K--11,712
- 1112 Brown St Lafayette, IN$136K--43,134
- 506 N 11th St Lafayette, IN$98K--22,436
- 1106 Brown St Lafayette, IN$178K--84,068
- 1115 Brown St Lafayette, IN$132K--42,992
- 522 N 11th St Lafayette, IN$56K31870
- 1101 Brown St Lafayette, IN$73K--11,326
- 1116 Brown St APT B Lafayette, IN$115K11480
- 1019 Brown St Lafayette, IN$93K--32,184
- 1103 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$103K422,328
- 1105 Brown St Lafayette, IN$84K--21,671
- 417 N 11th St Lafayette, IN$87K--21,176
- 1109 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$112K--22,716
- 1115 Cincinnati St Lafayette, IN$120K--23,056
- 1008 Brown St Lafayette, IN$116K--11,948
- 1013 Brown St Lafayette, IN$106K--12,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.