- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 303 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,066 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 210317
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Lvg/Dng/Ktchn Combo, Finish \ Brick, Finish \ Vinyl, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Double Garage, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Cottage, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2106808469
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $43-70K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 36571 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Saraland as a whole. Among 36571 homes, this home is 55.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Saraland, and 208.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36571 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saraland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36571 home values.
|508 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$79K||3||2||1,320|
|Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$81K||--||--||--|
|506 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$81K||3||2||1,249|
|515 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$37K||--||--||546|
|504 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$50K||--||1||1,008|
|524 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$78K||--||2||1,853|
|509 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$125K||--||2||1,755|
|537 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$95K||3||2||1,807|
|500 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$78K||2||1||1,092|
|Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||--||--||--||--|
|536 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$66K||3||1||1,149|
|437 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$82K||3||2||1,750|
|432 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$79K||3||1||1,598|
|547 Saraland Avenue Ext Saraland, AL||$92K||--||2||1,974|
|431 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$81K||3||2||1,295|
|425 Saraland Cir Saraland, AL||$107K||3||2||1,458|
|421 Saraland Cir Saraland, AL||$49K||--||1||1,026|
|575 Saraland Avenue Ext Saraland, AL||$112K||3||3||1,790|
|542 Saraland Ave Saraland, AL||$152K||3||2||2,686|
|429 Saraland Cir Saraland, AL||$89K||--||1||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Saraland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!