5190 Everett St, Cocoa, FL 329276 beds, 3 baths, 2,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
2.5 baths have been completely remodeled 2007. New roof added 2004. New Kitchen cabinets added 2003.
Great neighborhood. Quiet! Lots of kids and elderly together. We love it so much!
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $65,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,245 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 23 3515JY002350001600
- Zillow Home ID: 43390902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5190 Everett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32927, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.6% greater than in Cocoa, and 250.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32927 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32927 home values.
- 5180 Everett St Cocoa, FL$98K321,264
- 5200 Everett St Cocoa, FL$163K422,211
- 5195 Everett St Cocoa, FL$90K321,044
- 5170 Everett St Cocoa, FL$73K32990
- 5205 Everett St Cocoa, FL$83K321,235
- 5185 Everett St Cocoa, FL$86K321,092
- 7372 Bumelia Dr Cocoa, FL$227K32.52,285
- 7362 Bumelia Dr Port St John, FL$140K321,809
- 5215 Everett St Cocoa, FL$111K321,299
- 5175 Everett St Cocoa, FL$112K321,628
- 5160 Everett St Cocoa, FL$115K321,726
- 5225 Everett St Cocoa, FL$72K321,096
- 5180 Melody St Cocoa, FL$101K321,568
- 7352 Bumelia Dr Cocoa, FL$153K321,601
- 5165 Everett St Cocoa, FL$99K321,905
- 5190 Melody St Cocoa, FL$265K442,388
- 7382 Bumelia Dr Cocoa, FL$165K322,000
- 5230 Everett St Cocoa, FL$161K321,549
- 5170 Melody St Cocoa, FL$128K321,594
- 5150 Everett St Cocoa, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.