- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 119 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,611 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 1510918
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Community Name \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Family Room Description \ None, Other Appliance Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Disposal Included \ Yes, House Faces \ West, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bath Desc \ Tub\Shower Combo, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Separate From Other, Interior Description \ Blinds, Lot Description \ 1\4 to 1 Acre, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Landscape Description \ Shrubs, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Interior Description \ Drywall, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Roof Description \ Pitched, Living Room Description \ Entry Foyer, Bath Downstairs Description \ 1\2 Bath Downstairs, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Living Room Description \ Formal, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Area \ 503 - South West, Fence Type \ RV Gate, Energy Description \ Solar Screens, Exterior Description \ Barbeque Stub, Elementary School 3-5 \ Rogers Lucille S*, Elementary School K-2 \ Rogers Lucille S*, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Yearly, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Possession Description \ By Agreement-CLA, Association Fee Includes \ Common Area Taxes, Loft Description \ 3 Bedroom plus, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Show (Additional) \ See Agent to Agent Remarks, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,613 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16330611017
- Zillow Home ID: 53372716
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-259K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Spring Valley home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Spring Valley homes, this home is 27.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 101.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
|5184 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$266K||4||2||1,972|
|5201 S Tee Pee Ln Las Vegas, NV||$231K||2||2||1,600|
|5178 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$225K||4||2.5||1,613|
|5202 Blue Gum Ct Las Vegas, NV||$203K||2||2||1,315|
|5209 S Tee Pee Ln Las Vegas, NV||$217K||2||2||1,468|
|5210 Blue Gum Ct Las Vegas, NV||$203K||2||2||1,315|
|5172 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$265K||4||2.5||1,972|
|5217 S Tee Pee Ln Las Vegas, NV||$212K||2||2||1,600|
|S Tee Pee Ln Las Vegas, NV||$212K||2||2||1,600|
|5218 Blue Gum Ct Las Vegas, NV||$218K||2||2||1,468|
|5166 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$276K||4||2.5||1,972|
|5195 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$271K||4||3||1,822|
|9590 Antelope Bend Ct Las Vegas, NV||$317K||5||3||3,034|
|5225 S Tee Pee Ln Las Vegas, NV||$229K||2||2||1,600|
|5226 Blue Gum Ct Las Vegas, NV||$232K||2||2||1,600|
|5160 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$236K||4||3||1,822|
|9591 Antelope Bend Ct Las Vegas, NV||$364K||5||3||3,034|
|5189 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$271K||4||2.5||1,972|
|5183 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$234K||4||2.5||1,613|
|5177 Zoroaster St Las Vegas, NV||$291K||4||2.5||2,231|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!