5195 Doyle Rd, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 2 baths, 1,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $677,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 416 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 38141109
- Zillow Home ID: 19650531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5195 Doyle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 5197 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$1.1M421,617
- 5193 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$1.04M421,617
- 5198 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.23M632,251
- 5194 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.08M421,617
- 5191 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$980K321,437
- 1125 Wilmington Ave San Jose, CA$1.04M421,617
- 1154 Creekwood Dr San Jose, CA$1.06M321,436
- 5190 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.08M421,617
- 1151 Cordelia Ave San Jose, CA$1.24M332,009
- 5189 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$1.08M421,617
- 1121 Wilmington Ave San Jose, CA$1.08M421,617
- 1156 Creekwood Dr San Jose, CA$1.13M421,584
- 5188 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M321,437
- 5187 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$994K321,479
- 1117 Wilmington Ave San Jose, CA$1.28M532,207
- 1161 Cordelia Ave San Jose, CA$1.2M42.51,932
- 1151 Creekwood Dr San Jose, CA$1.3M42.52,100
- 1158 Creekwood Dr San Jose, CA$1.1M321,499
- 5191 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.1M421,617
- 5186 Parkfield Ave San Jose, CA$1.02M431,509
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.