5196 Clay St, Denver, CO 802214 beds, 2 baths, 859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $141,500
- Price/sqft: $165
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 537 sqft
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 859 sqft
- Parcel #: 0217404001000
- Zillow Home ID: 13292511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5196 Clay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chaffee Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% greater than in Denver, and 124.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chaffee Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chaffee Park home values.
- 5190 Clay St Denver, CO$208K21701
- 5176 Clay St Denver, CO$235K311,496
- 5201 Lilac Ln Denver, CO$209K311,095
- 2620 W 52nd Ave Denver, CO$187K21797
- 5170 Clay St Denver, CO$223K21869
- 5205 Lilac Ln Denver, CO$219K31926
- 5158 Clay St Denver, CO$220K21849
- 2601 W 56th Ave Denver, CO------5,250
- 2600 W 52nd Ave Denver, CO$196K21734
- 2691 W 52nd Ave Denver, CO$153K21843
- 5189 Clay St Denver, CO$250K321,006
- 5183 Clay St Denver, CO$222K21856
- 5175 Bryant St Denver, CO$193K21742
- 5179 Clay St Denver, CO$209K22835
- 5150 Clay St Denver, CO$280K411,779
- 5206 Lilac Ln Denver, CO$224K321,114
- 5165 Bryant St Denver, CO$200K311,010
- 5211 Lilac Ln Denver, CO$205K311,095
- 5167 Clay St Denver, CO$287K321,517
- 5176 Clay St Denver, CO$200K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.