- Lot: 2.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,904 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 71812557
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,907 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0006 B:0022 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55964370
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $651K-1.63M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02748 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02748 homes, this home is 115.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in Dartmouth, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
|54 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$745K||4||3||2,750|
|48 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$472K||2||1.5||836|
|50 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$555K||2||2||689|
|257 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||$539K||3||1.5||2,021|
|219 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||$747K||4||2||1,310|
|325 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$637K||5||5||3,424|
|255 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||$479K||3||1||1,025|
|259 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||$1.1M||3||3||3,644|
|97 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$769K||4||2||2,468|
|41 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$774K||3||2||2,192|
|106 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$692K||3||2.5||2,543|
|273 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||$975K||3||2.5||1,942|
|99 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$1.15M||3||1.5||1,144|
|45 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$907K||3||2.5||3,626|
|114 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$496K||3||2.5||1,652|
|36 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$1.82M||4||3.5||4,676|
|179 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||$1.04M||2||2.5||4,087|
|274 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||$942K||--||--||--|
|262 Jordan Rd Dartmouth, MA||--||3||1||1,162|
|34 Barneys Joy Rd Dartmouth, MA||$1.51M||3||4.5||3,692|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-5 & ungraded6.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded6.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded4.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.