- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 1,929 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $705,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $282
- Finished basement, 385 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OT
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,496 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: M:044.0-0000-0108.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57104969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $552-766K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 42.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|55 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$497K||3||1.5||1,705|
|44 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$628K||3||2.5||2,459|
|60 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$602K||3||3.5||2,356|
|45 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$557K||4||1.5||2,135|
|63 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$612K||3||2||2,356|
|38 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$502K||4||2||1,786|
|Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$502K||--||--||--|
|75 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$686K||4||2.5||2,672|
|35 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$617K||4||2.5||2,226|
|27 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$547K||3||2||1,885|
|20 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$517K||3||2||1,715|
|19 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$500K||3||2||1,842|
|14 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$615K||5||3||2,279|
|350 Franklin St Reading, MA||$420K||3||1.5||1,335|
|13 Blueberry Ln Reading, MA||$552K||4||1.5||2,143|
|358 Franklin St Reading, MA||$439K||2||2||1,550|
|346 Franklin St Reading, MA||$464K||3||2||1,551|
|349 Franklin St Reading, MA||$499K||4||2||2,354|
|364 Franklin St Reading, MA||$436K||3||1||1,646|
|355 Franklin St Reading, MA||$310K||2||1||324|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!