- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,384 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $292,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Range, APP_COMMON \ Wall Oven, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_COMMON \ Gas, HEA_COMMON \ Hot Water Radiators, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, IFE_COMMON \ Cable TV Available, IFE_COMMON \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Dining Room, RMS_COMMON \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00914 B:00105 L:00108
- Zillow Home ID: 56091456
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-288K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 4.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|57-59 Boston St Methuen, MA||$314K||5||3||4,128|
|54 Boston St Methuen, MA||$265K||4||2||2,000|
|61 Boston St Methuen, MA||$233K||3||2||1,446|
|63 Boston St Methuen, MA||$249K||5||2||1,886|
|46-48 Boston St Methuen, MA||$255K||4||2||1,902|
|65 Boston St Methuen, MA||$277K||3||2.5||2,546|
|52-54 King St Lawrence, MA||$225K||6||2||2,430|
|63 King St Lawrence, MA||$175K||3||1||1,160|
|55 Boston St Methuen, MA||$263K||4||2||2,024|
|61 King St Lawrence, MA||$179K||3||1||1,009|
|59 King St Lawrence, MA||$178K||3||1||1,041|
|60 Boston St Methuen, MA||$221K||2||1.5||1,695|
|57 King St Lawrence, MA||$238K||4||2||2,208|
|70 Kendall St Lawrence, MA||$244K||6||2.5||2,665|
|64-66 Kendall St Lawrence, MA||$246K||6||2||2,592|
|5 King St Methuen, MA||$278K||3||2.5||2,576|
|24 Boylston St Methuen, MA||$194K||3||1||957|
|18 Boylston St Methuen, MA||$276K||4||2||1,801|
|69-71 Kendall St Lawrence, MA||$256K||6||2||2,492|
|63-65 Kendall St Lawrence, MA||$293K||8||3||3,740|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
1-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!