- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 4,439 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Parcel #: 002037 B:000000 L:000001
- Zillow Home ID: 56556092
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $352-455K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02184 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Braintree as a whole. Among 02184 homes, this home is valued 9.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02184, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Braintree, and 89.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02184 home values.
|60 Common St Braintree, MA||$336K||3||1||1,317|
|12 Worthington Cir Braintree, MA||$334K||3||1||1,167|
|59 Cherry St Braintree, MA||$406K||3||2||2,170|
|57 Common St Braintree, MA||$362K||3||1||1,458|
|5 Dickerman Ln Braintree, MA||$390K||3||1||1,353|
|61 Common St Braintree, MA||$358K||2||1||1,432|
|9 Dickerman Ln Braintree, MA||$604K||4||2.5||2,881|
|18 Worthington Cir Braintree, MA||$478K||4||3||2,400|
|68 Common St Braintree, MA||$324K||3||1||1,026|
|42 Common St Braintree, MA||$388K||3||1.5||1,870|
|55 Cherry St Braintree, MA||$333K||2||1||1,312|
|21 Dickerman Ln Braintree, MA||$485K||2||1.5||2,378|
|41 Common St Braintree, MA||$340K||3||1||1,238|
|51 Cherry St Braintree, MA||$387K||3||1.5||1,704|
|24 Worthington Cir Braintree, MA||$507K||4||3||2,624|
|74 Common St Braintree, MA||$325K||3||1||1,152|
|29 Worthington St UNIT 3 Roxbury Crossing, MA||$414K||2||1.5||860|
|34 Common St Braintree, MA||$349K||3||1.5||1,217|
|69 Common St Braintree, MA||$602K||3||2.5||2,212|
|11 Worthington Cir Braintree, MA||$372K||3||1.5||1,268|
Nearby Schools in Braintree
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!