- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,123 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $151,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00046500
- Zillow Home ID: 59975464
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06234 homes, this home is valued 9.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Brooklyn, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brooklyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|10 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$142K||2||1||1,040|
|14 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$152K||3||1||1,132|
|20 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,574|
|Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||--||--||--||--|
|9 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$167K||3||2.5||1,150|
|13 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$158K||3||1||1,228|
|24 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$138K||3||1||1,064|
|19 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$186K||2||1.5||1,576|
|39 Darby Rd Brooklyn, CT||$159K||3||2||1,080|
|30 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$165K||3||1.5||1,254|
|25 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$173K||3||2||1,384|
|36 Darby Rd Brooklyn, CT||$276K||4||3||2,481|
|34 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$200K||3||2.5||1,653|
|33 Darby Rd Brooklyn, CT||$266K||3||2.5||2,365|
|Darby Rd Brooklyn, CT||--||--||--||--|
|79 Darby Rd Brooklyn, CT||$150K||3||1||1,176|
|42 Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||$206K||4||2.5||1,907|
|Hugh Dr Brooklyn, CT||--||--||--||--|
|27 Darby Rd Brooklyn, CT||$243K||4||2.5||2,288|
|26 Darby Rd Brooklyn, CT||$275K||4||2.5||2,472|
Nearby Schools in Brooklyn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!