- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 18 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $115,299
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: G700649
- View Virtual Tour
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Other Room 2 Description \ Extra Storage, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R04654
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57855922
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Town of East Hampton home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among Town of East Hampton homes, this home is 1.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Town of East Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% less than in Hartford Metro, and 15.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Town of East Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town of East Hampton home values.
|49 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,674|
|55 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$268K||3||2.5||1,582|
|54 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$156K||2||1||1,032|
|50 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$382K||3||3||2,275|
|53 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$277K||3||2.5||1,658|
|48 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$199K||3||2||1,606|
|56 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$168K||3||1||1,120|
|58 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$197K||3||2||1,512|
|43 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$201K||3||1||1,286|
|44 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$307K||--||--||--|
|57 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$196K||3||1||1,080|
|60 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$164K||3||1||1,121|
|41 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$269K||3||1.5||2,144|
|62 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$152K||2||1||1,032|
|59 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$278K||3||2||1,677|
|40 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$212K||4||2||1,418|
|64 A Depot Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$198K||2||1||1,224|
|64 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$289K||3||2.5||2,429|
|64 C Depot Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$160K||2||1||912|
|66 Depot Hill Rd Cobalt, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,548|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!