52 E Main St, Gloucester, MA 019304 beds, 3 baths, 1,796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- 149 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: 71678660
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,796 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0045 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56040945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 52 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
- 42 E Main St Gloucester, MA$224K31676
- 44 E Main St Gloucester, MA$384K431,971
- 56 E Main St Gloucester, MA$299K42.51,731
- 40 E Main St Gloucester, MA--432,198
- 47 E Main St Gloucester, MA$313K42.51,408
- 38 E Main St Gloucester, MA$293K421,672
- 45 E Main St Gloucester, MA$407K632,912
- 41 E Main St Gloucester, MA$260K31966
- 49 E Main St Gloucester, MA$322K532,465
- 17 Mondello Sq Gloucester, MA$300K321,008
- 36 E Main St Gloucester, MA$596K653,173
- 53 E Main St Gloucester, MA$296K432,005
- 11 Amero Ct Gloucester, MA$323K42.51,936
- 37 E Main St Gloucester, MA$486K432,614
- 15 Mondello Sq Gloucester, MA$293K311,122
- 19 Mondello Sq Gloucester, MA$340K311,332
- 54 E Main St Gloucester, MA$330K52.52,122
- 55 E Main St Gloucester, MA$272K311,120
- 6 Stanley Ct # R Gloucester, MA$207K------
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.