- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
52 E Shore Dr, Exeter, RI 028222 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Septic System new in 2011, Cozy house with grotto style kitchen which has updated appliances, granite countertops, tile floors and wood stove capable of heating house for the winter! Three cords of wood on property. Open floor plan, pergo floors in living room. Attached sunroom.
Private yard. Upper floor - Master Bedroom and bathroom with balcony off bedroom.
Low Maintainance home - lots of outdoor activities available in any season, with deed access to beautiful Boone Lake.
Quite neighborhood, close community.
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $174,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Private community, lake access
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0083 B:0011 L:0008
- Zillow Home ID: 66086853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 52 E Shore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Exeter, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02822 home values.
- 54 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$226K211,860
- 65 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$182K11.5480
- 51 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$236K211,407
- 55 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$229K23672
- 85 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$231K21.5672
- 60 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$225K331,440
- 64 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$174K21.51,118
- 58 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$188K331,101
- 36 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$199K111,183
- 43 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$249K31.51,086
- 39 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$240K11.5720
- 37 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$360K12.51,232
- 32 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$225K411,263
- 33 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$836K634,776
- 27 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$186K21.5928
- 77 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$304K32.51,532
- 109 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$202K21.5576
- 25 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$202K21.5608
- 28 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$215K41.51,616
- 81 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292