52 E Shore Dr, Exeter, RI 02822
Sold on 12/13/12: $174,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,280 sq ft
- Lot:0.91 acres
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $174,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
Septic System new in 2011, Cozy house with grotto style kitchen which has updated appliances, granite countertops, tile floors and wood stove capable of heating house for the winter! Three cords of wood on property. Open floor plan, pergo floors in living room. Attached sunroom.
Private yard. Upper floor - Master Bedroom and bathroom with balcony off bedroom.
Low Maintainance home - lots of outdoor activities available in any season, with deed access to beautiful Boone Lake.
Quite neighborhood, close community.
- CoolingCentral, None
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesPrivate community, lake access
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Sun room
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- HeatingElectric, Wood / pellet
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Covered Parking Spaces6
- Days on Zillow459
- Parcel #M:0083 B:0011 L:0008
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- School DistrictExeter/West Greenwich
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID66086853
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$211,088||$184K – $232K||+$2,318||$164||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,400/mo||$882 – $2K/mo||--||$1.09||03/10/2014|
posted on 08/01/2012
$215,000 (based on Comparative Market Analysis)
Zillow predicts 02822 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Exeter as a whole. Among 02822 homes, this home is valued 22.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02822 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% higher than in Exeter, and 51.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02822 home values.
Neighborhood for 52 E Shore Drive
- 54 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$244K32.01,860
- 51 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$264K31.51,407
- 55 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$250K23.0672
- 85 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$244K21.5672
- 60 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$225K33.01,440
- 64 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$178K21.51,118
- 58 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$221K33.01,101
- 36 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$216K11.01,183
- 43 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$247K31.51,086
- 65 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$208K11.5480
- 39 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$246K11.5720
- 37 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$313K12.51,232
- 32 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$227K41.01,263
- 33 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$594K63.04,776
- 27 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$207K21.5928
- 77 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$289K32.51,532
- 109 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$204K21.5576
- 25 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$215K21.5608
- 28 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$223K41.51,616
- 81 E Shore Dr Exeter, RI$196K------
Nearby Schools in Exeter
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005