- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,742 all time views
- Last sold: May 2014 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Indoor Grill, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LIV_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0209 B:0040 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86819588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is valued 30.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|47 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$312K||2||2||1,368|
|48 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$334K||2||2.5||1,392|
|56 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$330K||3||1||1,688|
|51 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$312K||3||2||1,190|
|98 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$422K||3||1.5||1,874|
|43 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$385K||4||2||1,835|
|44 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$372K||3||2||1,867|
|41 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$258K||2||2||790|
|60 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$450K||3||2.5||2,806|
|5 Lawrence Ct Hampton, NH||$779K||4||2||3,488|
|5 Lawrence Ct Hampton, NH||$798K||4||3||3,488|
|40 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$377K||3||2||1,792|
|59 Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$351K||3||1||1,610|
|74B Esker Rd Hampton, NH||$392K||3||2.5||1,576|
|64 Esker Rd UNIT 1 Hampton, NH||$123K||1||1||550|
|64 Esker Rd UNIT 2 Hampton, NH||$104K||1||1||500|
|64 Esker Rd UNIT 8 Hampton, NH||$232K||3||2||1,230|
|64 Esker Rd UNIT 6 Hampton, NH||$175K||2||2||843|
|64 Esker Rd UNIT 5 Hampton, NH||$222K||3||2||1,063|
|64 Esker Rd UNIT 7 Hampton, NH||$190K||2||2||980|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!