Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $208-620K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $53.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Somerville is $59,476.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Somerville is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1890
- All time views: 2,644
- HOA Fee: $118/mo
- Last sold: May 2014 for $327,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $430
- AMENITIES: Bike Path
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- COOLING: Central Air
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Porch
- FLOORING: Hardwood
- FLOORING: Tile
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- KIT_LEVEL: Second Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- STYLE: 2/3 Family
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Upper
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 761 sqft
- Parcel #: 105-A-4 Sub lot:52-2
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 80389622
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02145 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 127% higher than in Somerville, and 38.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!