- Lot: 8,190 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Views: 2,688 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $125,610
- Last sale price/sqft: $82
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces, 308 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Bay Window, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Enclosed, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Partial, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, HEAT SYSTEM \ None, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Corner, Master Bath \ None, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 8, School District Code \ Albany, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Albany City - North Central, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 01010005306500010400000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29638394
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-158K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12205 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Albany as a whole. Among 12205 homes, this home is valued 23.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.4% lower than in Albany, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12205 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12205 home values.
|21 Lily St Albany, NY||$114K||3||1||1,318|
|19 Lily St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|17 Lily St Albany, NY||--||2||1.5||768|
|46 Frost Pl Albany, NY||$108K||3||1||960|
|23 Lily St Albany, NY||$116K||3||2||1,409|
|57 Frost Pl Albany, NY||$122K||3||1||1,400|
|4 Silas Ave Albany, NY||$117K||2||1||1,040|
|53 Frost Pl Albany, NY||$101K||3||1||891|
|11 Lily St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|51 Frost Pl Albany, NY||$114K||3||1||1,400|
|27 Lily St Albany, NY||$109K||4||2||1,333|
|29 Lily St Albany, NY||$103K||3||2||1,010|
|44 Frost Pl Albany, NY||$141K||4||2||1,998|
|49 Frost Pl Albany, NY||$98K||3||1||950|
|3 School St Albany, NY||$148K||3||2||2,444|
|8 Silas Ave Albany, NY||$123K||3||1||1,040|
|9 Lily St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|20 Lily St Albany, NY||$103K||2||1||977|
|18 Lily St Albany, NY||$151K||4||3||1,776|
|47 Frost Pl Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!